Atorpat
What ever ooze from that thing, you call mind!
Pre TOEFL Post-1
First of all, as you maybe know I have a TOEFL exam coming up and by itself rises some stress that must be turns down. Anyway beyond the facet that I screwed in uploading a post per day, I have new deal with myself. from now till exam day, anything interesting, disgusting, or unusual comes up to me, you could find it here as soon as possible.


OK, for now:
I can’t believe these bastard filtering guys added “hømø” as a dangerous keyword, so even if you search for homosapians it’s blocked! God touch them with his/her solicitudes!

برچسب‌ها: , , ,

3 Comments:
Anonymous ناشناس said...
1- As you may know
2- it itself rises
3- it itself produces or awakens or stimulates
4- that must be turned down
5- that must be dealt with
6-screwed up
7- a new deal with myself
8- have a new deal with myself,mm I haven't heard of that!!!
9- from now on or from now until
10- occurs to me , comes up is used when ideas are queuing up in your mind.
11- obey the punctuation rules!: for homosapians; it's
12- what is the last sentence?!!

Blogger Atorpat said...
یکم: من یک مقدار زیادی از این متنم شرمنده شدم.
دوم اینکه اون جمله آخر چیزی نیست جز ترجمه کور جمله: خداوند آنان را مورد عنایت قرار دهد که یک «تاچ» هم آورده‌ایم از باب شیطنت. در هر شکل بخشی از متن قابل ارزشیابی نیست.

Blogger Atorpat said...
آهان راستی اون جمله آخر کلا درسته و همون شکلیه تنمپلیتش.